Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Trials and set backs

Last time I wrote I was having computer problems, since then I have gotten my computer fixed.
In June I went to Jamaica to interview with a ministry for a possible full time position.
I came home with the intention of working my regular job for two weeks then I was going to start raising funds to go back to Jamaica.
However on July 2nd my life took a major detour, I fell at work and shattered my wrist. Because it was a holiday week I had to wait until the 8th to have my wrist operated on.
It has been a long hard road. I am in therapy three times a week.
The doctor thinks I'll be out of work for three months so I'm not sure of when I'll be traveling again.
But I am happy to say I am back online and I'll keep you updated.





No comments:

Post a Comment