Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Mele Kalikimaka Pt. 2

My last posting about Christmas was long so I decided to break it up into two postings. These are random pictures from the season … ENJOY!

Christmas tree downtown
Some Christmas lights downtown

Christmas tree at church
 The church that I have been attending here in Hawaii did a couple of different services for the holidays.
Candle light service on Christmas Eve

My housemates

The kids sang and did a great job

True to Hawaii culture there were hula dancers

Pastor Kealoha Kaopua

More Hula dancers
 Our house had a get together on Christmas Eve before the candle light service.
Ginger bread houses out of graham crackers

Some were very creative

There was also a special service the Sunday before Christmas.

Hula dancers

Kids choir 

As always I appreciate all prayers and words of encouragement. I'm thankful to be able to follow the calling that God has placed on my life. If you would like to contribute towards either my schooling or a vehicle I have two easy ways to give. If you need a record of your giving for tax reasons you can give through my church by downloading the Givelify App on your phone. Once you have the app on your phone search churches, Orchard Church 763 Battlefield Pkwy. Ft Oglethorpe, GA 30742.

Image result for clip art givelify app









Once you register the church will have a link with my name on it just follow that and my church will forward the funds to me.
Another way is to give through PayPal, just follow this link PayPal.me/THittle
Remember giving through PayPal is not tax deductible.


No comments:

Post a Comment