Thursday, August 21, 2014

Season's in Life

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens" Ecclesiastes 3:1


Our life goes in seasons and I have found that some are easier than others. Honestly some are just no fun at all but that's life. When King Solomon wrote the book of Ecclesiastes I get the feeling he may have been feeling this way. There are even times where it sounds like he's saying, 'What's the point of all this?'. But when it's all said and done God works everything out and all this is temporary.
When you're going through a difficult time remember it's just a season and season's don't last forever.
In case you haven't figured it out yet ... I'm going through a difficult season ...
But I know it won't last! So I'm depending on the Lord to carry me through and I pray that I learn whatever it is I'm suppose to learn during this journey.
Enough said :) Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment