Monday, June 10, 2013

Jamaican Sunday

The past few days have been very busy with doing work around the property that I have had little time for anything else. Last week there was a mission team here from Chattanooga and immediately after them leaving we had to prepare for team that was coming from Jackson Georgia.
One thing I have to say is that even though we had a lot of work to do and the days were long and tiring, I had a beautiful view.
The Jackson team arrived this past Saturday so by Sunday we were ready for a relaxing day :)
We had a delicious breakfast Sunday morning and then headed out to church.
I enjoyed going to church with a different culture than I am accustomed to.
We were welcomed with warm smiles and big hugs
After church we ate lunch then headed down to the beach.
We spent almost two hours enjoying the water.
It was a beautiful day of fun, fellowship and relaxation before another week of busy work.
"Catch a breeze" ... my Bahamian friends understand :)



No comments:

Post a Comment