Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Mission?

I'm off again :)
I have noticed that in the past when I have gone on mission trips the openings and planning happened very quickly. It's almost like if I have to much time to think about it I'll back down. Well this venture isn't any different. Literally within a week of emailing a ministry that a friend of mine told me about I was headed to Jamaica.
My first view of Jamaica, headed into Montego Bay
I'm here to check out a ministry to see if this is where God is leading me to next.
My poor dog was not happy to see me packing my bags again.
Buster burying her head in the pillows
My first day was basically all travel. The plane ride went fairly well but it got a little rough when we passed over a storm that is brewing around Florida.
After arriving I still had a two hour bus ride ahead of me. The driving was a little more nerve wrecking than in the Bahamas, LOL
Half way to our destination we stopped for a bathroom break.
All in all it was a nice ride.
My first exposure to Jamaican wild life
By the time I arrived where I'm staying it was dark so I don't have pictures of that yet, but some will be coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment