Monday, June 3, 2013

Thank-you Michelle


I would like to continue acknowledging those that had a part in the mission trips I have been on. As I mentioned earlier I was collecting boy shorts for the next time I headed to Haiti. If you read the post dedicated to Rhonda K you can see that nothing is by accident, God has a plan for everything.
Supplies and girl dresses
My whole concentration was on boy shorts but Michelle was prompted to get girl dresses.
The reason I didn't really concentrate on girls clothes is because the majority of the contributions I had seen were for girls.
In Oct 2012 Maurice brought 150 dresses
 But no two trips are the same and on the trip in Feb 2013 I was the only one that brought kids clothes with me.
Showing off her new dress
The reason nobody else brought clothes is because this was a medical trip and anything outside of medical supplies we brought was on our own. The other team members brought other types of gifts.
New clothes are a rare treat
I was very happy to have the clothes for the kids and I'm very thankful for those that gave.
She brought her brother in for clothes and got a new dress herself
Michelle thank-you for your generous gift of girl dresses, you helped make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment