Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow, snow and more snow

Living in the South we rarely get snow and when we usually do it is very little. This year has not been the norm. This past week the snow fall has made national news.
Almost 8 inches!!
The downside to so much snow is that things basically shut down. The roads are different from the North and having the mountains makes driving on slick roads very dangerous. But I think the blanket of white is beautiful.
Last night the snow made everything bright and it never actually got dark. It was almost magical and I kept looking out the window and marveling at it.
My night pictures turned out really good.
The main roads were pretty clear today but the secondary roads were still impassable so our patients all cancelled their surgery. Since I didn't have to work I took my dog to my parents house.
My mom playing with Buster
My dog was happy to get out of the house.
Buster is actually grinning :)
I love having the snow but I'm ready for life to get started back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment