Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Year New Beginnings

Okay, so technically I have missed welcoming in the new year since it is now February 2016,  but with that being said my new year has begun and I'm looking forward to what's ahead.
Let the journey begin
This coming March it will be two years ago that I started taking care of my uncle after he fell and broke his back. That began a journey that I had no idea would last so long. During that time I have learned a lot about myself and God's timing.
I am happy to report that my uncle is doing much better and is able to walk on his own, something the doctors weren't sure he'd be able to do.
In October 2015 I started my journey (again) toward doing what I love, missions and traveling.
"Let's go!!!"
I was able to go to Israel, a trip that I will be writing about very soon. Then I opened up the lines of communication with my friends in Haiti to let them know that I am now able to come work with them if they have any openings. And now I am in Florida visiting friends and seeking God for clear direction.
"Here I am Lord, Send me!" :)
I can't wait to start the journey that God is taking me on this year and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment