Thursday, September 14, 2017

Driving through Haiti

This past February when I was in Haiti we traveled around in the back of a truck.
Terri W. taking it all in

While I have traveled all over Haiti I got to see it from a from a different perspective this time.
Our team enjoying the ride
Even though my camera broke on this trip I still got a lot of pictures from the back of the truck and had a hard time picking my favorites, but I want to show the diversity of Haiti.
City park in St Marc
I had no idea that there were rice fields in Haiti.
Rice fields
There was even a market place close to the fields.
Market
The contrast between the city and the mountain villages is amazing.
I can't remember what city this is
Each area has its own challenges.
Driving into Calmini
Then there is the contrast between the coastal area and the mountains.
Beautiful blue ocean
Driving through the mountains
I loved seeing Haiti from this perspective and it gave quick glimpses in the life styles of the people there.
Cemetery
Monument in Port au Prince
I'm anxiously waiting for my next opportunity to go back to Haiti, as always if you would like to help you can give through PayPal. Thank you for helping me answer the calling that God has placed on my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment