Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Turtle Beach

Anywhere you are there is beauty in nature and it's different in every area.
Sunset at Turtle Beach
I have always loved sea turtles and the first time I got see one "sort of" close up was at an aquarium in the Bahamas.
Green Sea Turtle
But I've never had the opportunity to see them in the wild … until now.
From a distance it doesn't look this rocky
There is a harbor here that has a beach area where the sea turtles hang out.
Walk through the harbor to get to the beach
The beach is very rocky so it's not one where people would necessarily go to swim at.
This one was on the rocks sleeping, it had been there a while.
The turtles will come up on the beach and rest, as long as you don't get to close and DON'T TOUCH you can get a pretty good look at them.
Bed time
The people here are very respectful of the turtles and give them a good distance when they are resting. From what I understand it can stress the turtles out if you touch them when they're trying to sleep.
This one crawled up on the beach as we were getting ready to leave
In the water they will swim right by you! I got so excited I forgot to take a picture but I was standing in the water and one actually swam up to me. I just stood still and let him come up and say hi.
This is a nice place to go and enjoy God's amazing creation while unwinding from a stressful day.
A bird looking for dinner


As always I appreciate all prayers and words of encouragement. I'm thankful to be able to follow the calling that God has placed on my life. If you would like to contribute towards either my schooling or a vehicle I have two easy ways to give. If you need a record of your giving for tax reasons you can give through my church by downloading the Givelify App on your phone. Once you have the app on your phone search churches, Orchard Church 763 Battlefield Pkwy. Ft Oglethorpe, GA 30742.

Image result for clip art givelify app









Once you register the church will have a link with my name on it, you can give and my church will forward the funds to me.
Another way is to give through PayPal, just follow this link PayPal.me/THittle
Remember giving through PayPal is not tax deductible.




No comments:

Post a Comment