Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nashville

One of my mom's favorite places to visit in Tennessee is Nashville. This past Thursday my aunt had a doctor appointment there so my mom and I went with her.
After we got done at the doctors office we had time to check out some of the sites. Our first stop was at Archeology, the museum / shop for American Pickers.
Maya liked the huge tire
They had some really cool things.
Mom and Maya in front of giant overalls
After that we headed downtown for the Johnny Cash Museum.
One of Mom's favorite singers.
Listening to Johnny
Close to the museum is a walking bridge.
Maya thinks she's "racing" me
Maya and I enjoyed walking on the bridge and looking at the sites.
"There's water down there"

It was a warm beautiful day.
Walking back to the car
Cool looking bridge
Maya loved this art piece
It was well worth the drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment