Monday, November 25, 2013

Donations

When I went to Haiti I saw some of the worst poverty ever, there are people wearing rags and children running around naked. Some of the simplest gifts can bring the greatest joy.
Life consist of surviving day to day and play is a rare thing, yet I have found that play is a universal language.
Playing jump rope attracted a crowd
I have some wonderful friends that help collect things for me to take with me.
This trip I had clothes and balls
Last time I went I had boys shorts and girls dresses, this time I had a variety of clothes and sports balls.

The kids got very excited when they saw the balls, I had a hard time getting them to hold still so I could get a picture.
I love how something so simple can mean so much to somebody.
So after everyone received medical care we took time to play with the kids, this is showing the love of Jesus in a practical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment