Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Friends

I have met some wonderful people on my travels and have made some great friends along the way. Last year when I went to Haiti I met a sweet lady and I'm sure will be life long friends.
So when I found out that she was planning on going back to Haiti the same time as me I was thrilled.
She is a wonderful wife, mother and friend and she shares my love for the people in Haiti.

When we found out that we were going to be on the same trip she invited me to come to her house and spend a few days with her family before we flew out. I had a lot of fun getting to know her family and getting to see her home town.

One of the things I love about traveling is the different people I meet along the way. A major bonus are the friends I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment