Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Season is approaching

In today's society it feels like the holiday season is rushed more and more each year. While I don't want to rush from one holiday to the next I do want to be prepared.
For the past four years one of my best friends and I have been putting together and selling Christmas baskets. So while we are enjoying the fall season we are getting prepared for the Christmas season. During the year we are looking for deals and buying items for our baskets. Mid October we bring our treasures out of storage.
It has become a joke with our families that Santa's workshop has opened. We will be covered with glitter and iridescent shred from now til new years.
Once we start working the process goes pretty quickly.
Now we just need to get selling events on our calender.
This is a crazy busy time of year but it is also a time that I look forward to because I have so much fun with my friend. It also helps to fund some of my mission trips for the next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment