Sunday, November 17, 2013

Visiting Family

My parents both come from big families so everybody is spread out. As my cousins move off and start their own families it is harder and harder to see everyone. Not only is everyone busy with their lives I'm busy too. My mom and I decided that we would take a weekend and go visit what family we could.
Most of our family still lives in Michigan so Mom and I packed our bags and got ready for the 12 hour car drive. We ran into some heavy traffic and actually had to go another route because traffic was at a standstill from a fatal accident.
 Our trip ended taking close to 15 hours but we eventually made it.

We only had a weekend to see everyone so we started making our rounds to see as many people as we could. One cousin even managed to take some time out of his deer hunting to visit.
My cousin perched up in a tree deer hunting
We didn't have time to see everyone that we wanted to but it was great to see those that we could.
Our trip ended at the bottom of the state at my Aunt Ella's


No comments:

Post a Comment