Friday, January 24, 2014

Cold Weather

Baby it's cold outside!! For the past few years we have had relatively mild winters with very few days that had temps below freezing. Now we are having several days in a row that won't get above freezing and even start out in single digits. The only thing we need is snow! I believe that if it's going to be this cold we should have snow too. Thinking about the weather made me look through some of my old pictures and I want to share them with you.
My mom in the snow with Buster
Mom and Dad's driveway, I think this is 2012
Snow patches in the Smokey Mountains
Buster snuggled up to get warm
Snuggle up because it's cold outside :)
Enough snow to build a snowman!!
Wants to have a snowball fight
The kids loved it, I think this is 2010
I hope you enjoy seeing some of my family pictures of fun in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment