Friday, March 15, 2013

JMM trip D2

Waking up in New York, it was cold! The ground was covered in snow. It was only about 2 inches so a small amount for the north.
Snow at JFK airport
But I was finally headed to Haiti!!
The pilot checking out the plane
When I arrived in Haiti I was a little nervous because I had missed all the introductions and orientation. Most of the mission trip I have been on the group is relatively small with no more than 20, this group had 30. That is a lot of names to learn.
What a great group of people!
By the time I arrived everyone was getting medication ready for the clinics.
Busy workers :)
The medicine arrives in bulk and has to be divided up and labeled so we can hand it out to the people.
I was very happy to see some familiar faces ... some of the same interpreters that had gone to Covant were there.
Nixon
Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment