Tuesday, March 26, 2013

JMM trip D8

My last day in Haiti was an emotional one, it gets harder to say good-bye. We had a great group of interpreters, drivers, and security.
Great group of hard workers
I pray for the opportunity to go back.
We worked crowd control together
Even though we had a large group everyone did a wonderful job of working together.
JMM medical team Feb 2013
I am so thankful that I was in tent 7 and made some lifelong friends.
Tent 7!! Awesome group of ladies.
At the airport in Port au Prince we had to part ways because we weren't all on the same airline. Thankfully I didn't have to wait by myself.
Dr. Uvoh, me, Lynn and Dr. Pete
I had the later flight and was going to be by myself for a couple of hours, but my companions flight got delayed.
So what do you do when you're stuck in the airport with nowhere to go? Play Uno and eat trail mix :)
Our makeshift table
My flight left on time. I was thankful that my trip home was very uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment