Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Day

The warm weather has been wonderful. For the past few days I have gone walking in the battlefield, which is a huge park from the Civil war.
It has walking paths all through it.
Yesterday morning I went walking with a friend. Our town has a little community park that has recently been renovated with a walking path.
We started early in the morning :) It was a good way to start the day.
That afternoon I watched my cousin.

Then my parents took us out for dinner ... Mexican. Yummy.

After eating we decided to go for a walk. The town we were in has a cute park with a natural spring that was used during the Civil war.
So my day started with a walk and ended with a walk. The thing that made it perfect is that it was with people I love.

Have I mentioned that I love this weather? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment