Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring

The weather is finally warming up :) I think Spring has decided to show up.
 After years of working in the operating room, which can be very cold, I was the one that was usually freezing people out. However, staying in the Bahamas last year messed me up. I got back in the states around the first of December and I have been so cold every since. This is the first time in my life that I have had to dress in layers, so when the sun came out this weekend I broke out the flip flops.  My favorite piece of clothing!!!

I took my dog out to enjoy the sunshine too.
Can you see her smiling??
I was hoping we would have a good snow this year but after getting my hopes up several times with no luck, I'm over it :) Now I'm ready to get my walking shoes out.



No comments:

Post a Comment