Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring Drive

It's hard to believe that some areas of the country are still getting snow. The evenings here have been cold but it warms up nicely in the day time. So many things are in bloom.
The purple flowers are Wisteria
The disadvantage is there is so much pollen in the air but Buster doesn't seem to mind :) She is loving the sunshine.
I love seeing my dog smile
I have started cleaning some houses in Calhoun GA, it's a little bit of a drive but it is beautiful and well worth it. It's not any quicker to take the interstate so I opt for the back roads instead.
One of my favorite parts of the drive is through the Chattahoochee Forest. I can't help but think of Alan Jackson's song :)
Usually I just drive straight through but the other day I decided to stop and explore the area. There are campsites and hiking trails.
I walked a little way up the trail, it was very peaceful.
I wanted to walk longer however I was by myself and decided that probably wasn't the wisest thing to do. Now I need to find someone with an adventurous spirit to explore the area with me. I have the trail picked out.



No comments:

Post a Comment