Monday, April 1, 2013

Vacation

As the weather starts warming up it makes me think of vacation. Do you have a favorite vacation spot? I don't have just one favorite destination I actually have several, it really all depends on my mood.

I have never been one to lay out in the sun and tan. To put it bluntly, I dislike sunbathing. So when I say that I love going to the ocean you may ask 'Why?'. For me the best time to walk on the beach is early in the morning, very few people are out. I find it very relaxing just walking in the sand with the water washing over my feet and listening to waves. Then I like to walk on the beach in the evening basically doing the same thing. So in the peak of the day when most people are at the beach I'm somewhere else.
Another favorite destination of mine is driving in the mountains. I live fairly close to the Smokey Mountains and it is perfect for when you need to get away for a day. Any day is the perfect day to drive in the mountains.
It's hard to say what place is my favorite to go to because they are each so different but one place that gets me excited and makes my heart race is Disney World. The first time I went was with the church youth group, I was one of the leaders.
Since then I have been back twice and it's been just as fun.
These are three of my favorite vacation spots, all very different just like me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment