Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Scenery

Everywhere I travel I always try to take pictures of the scenery around me because there are so many different beautiful things all over the world. I wish I had all my pictures on disk so I could share all of them, especially the ones from the Philippines. But since I don't have all my trip pics on digital I'll have to share the ones I do. Hope you enjoy.
It never ceases to amaze me to see plants growing in the wild that we have to buy here in the states.
Really cool looking tree in Thailand with a shrimp boat in the back ground.
A small garden in the Bahamas next to a brightly painted house.
These flowers were everywhere in the Bahamas, I always thought they were so beautiful.
A glimpse of Paradise
This is a trail leading to the beach on Paradise Island in the Bahamas.

There are lots of mountains in Haiti. The contrasts in the land are amazing.
 The area in Haiti is beautiful but there is also garbage everywhere you look. They don't have garbage pick up like we do with landfills, so there is no reason to bag up the garbage they just throw it down. Even in the mountains when we (the missionaries) bagged up our garbage the kids would carefully open the bags and dump the contents out so they could play with the bags. I saw one girl running with a garbage bag holding it over her head almost like a kite.
This is park area near the airport in Port au Prince Haiti. It's one of the few areas I saw that was actually landscaped.
Rainbow in Haiti
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Gen 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment