Friday, January 11, 2013

what defines my life

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
                                                           Isaiah 6:8 NIV
This verse could be considered my life verse. On all my news letters I send I put this verse somewhere on it. When I was a little girl I knew that I wanted to go places and help children that needed someone to love them. I was to young to realize where that would take me but I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that that was what I wanted to do. Then when I was 27 I went on my first foreign mission trip and my heart was captured. And as long as the Lord opens the doors for me I'll go wherever He sends me.
I love this work
 

No comments:

Post a Comment